And I will be flying in to Austin tomorrow morning.
(that is, I got cut)
You know what? I'm actually not disappointed at all. There are a few reasons:
- I knew my chances going in. There were a lot of girls trying for few spots.
- Hey, I'm new at this! I fulfilled my New Years re[v]olution just by making it to tryouts.
- Two of the members of my Pack made it, and I am so so proud of them!!
- I had fun, and gave it my all. What more can you do?
- I am actually already skating as fresh meat for another league.
WHAT?!?! Yes. Remember my questions about league ethics? I decided to go ahead and try out for that nearby league. Sneaky little minx! So that means that you get to follow my fresh meat journey, just for a different league than what I had originally anticipated.
It won't be easy, and I'm sure that I'll get my ass kicked by the next three months, but HELL FUCKING YEAH I made a team!